GPS Infrared Belt Temperature Gauge Sensor by Rugged Routes
This infrared belt temp sensor is an easy install accessory for Lowrance HDS and Elite Ti GPS Units. It simply connects to the N2K network just like a Point-1 Baja Antenna, and displays your CVT Belt Temp right on the Lowrance GPS screen. Keep an eye on your belt temp in order to adjust your driving style or as an aid in clutch tuning for prolonging the life of your CVT Belt.
Simply drill a 3/8" - 1/2" hole in the plastic belt cover above the center of your belt, and stick the sensor on. The sensor is a small cube & contours to the belt cover with a 3/16" thick waterproof closed cell foam & easily sticks on with a high strength waterproof adhesive by 3M.
Install on a clean plastic surface, hold down for 30 seconds and wait 24 hours to fully adhere. Check out the instructional video on the tab above.
- Compatible with Gen2 or Newer HDS Units, and Elite Ti 7" Or Larger.
- Not Compatible with Elite-5 Ti or Trophy models.
- Includes Sensor Only, NMEA 2000 Connectors or extension cables not included with sensor.
- If you already have an external antenna, you will need to add the T connector and Extension cable inline with your antenna network cabling to connect the sensor.
- If you do not have an external antenna, you will need the Network Starter kit and connect all cables to provide power to the sensor.